Thursday, 2 February 2012

Bonjourno


Madeleine Webb, nice to meet you
this is just a quick snippit about me and the kick start this blog needs.
First off, I started with a Tumblr, but like most bloggers these days I think I will keep it to an 'inspiration' blog only
{http://2doorsdown.tumblr.com/}
I am 19 years old, ex-fashion promotion student due to breaking my leg just before Christmas in my universities cheerleading practise. Gutting right? Never the less I am here to write about all things Fashion and Beauty, like most girls my age who are socially involved in the interwebs you'll know what this is all about.
I have a boyfriend, a ginger cat and a few crazy buddies, all of which I spend most of my free time with.
I have ginger hair, a slim physique, stupidly sensitive skin and eczema (hence why I will be trying and reviewing lots of niche/natural products rather than known branded ones)
I am obsessed by fashion, beauty, music, books and food (the good things in life).
Happy blog reading!
:} 


3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging :)
    Beautiful picture and your blog layouts lovely!
    I'm your 1st follower!
    elissex.blogspot.com ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Blogspot!
    I hope you enjoy the blogging community and feel free to share a few words with me and others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine! Don't forget to enter my competition to win a pair of Motel Pamela Mann tights - perfect for any Valentines Day outfit!

    Laura x
    Petit Chatons

    ReplyDelete