Monday, 6 February 2012

You shout it out, but I can't hear a word you say











 Woke up early today to go swimming with my mum and her friend (they go every Monday morning), I didn't actually get in the water seeing as I'm still about nervous about my leg + the chlorine.. my scars are heeled but not FULLY if that makes sense,  In the last photo you can barely tell I have a broken leg right now! crazy, (it is slightly fatter but hey ho)

I sat with a hot chocolate and bacon butty and my book, which was quite a nice start to the day to be honest! Even though the leisure center cafe was filled with little 2 year olds for some reason, some were so cute, but some were moany! ugh :'}
My mums at work right now but when she gets back I'm planning to go with her to Fishponds so I can go see Maddie in work tehe, and order some new contact lenses {I've gone without for about a month now!}
Quite a plain outfit today with not much jewelry, I'm SO excited to go to London in a months time and literally just splash out on all the things I want, and hopefully get some cool trinkets/jewelry in the markets :} 

Today I wore;
Maroon silk shirt - Bristol Textile Recycling Center
Vintage jumper - vintage Motel
Black leggings - H&M
Cosy socks - Primark
All black Vans with padding - Christmas Present {Office}

Any questions about my makeup etc just comment :}



No comments:

Post a Comment