Thursday, 1 March 2012

Another Sunny Day






 Dress - Topshop
Necklace - Topshop sale
Hoody - American Apparel
Cardigan - Motel Vintage
Leggings - H&M
Socks - Urban Outfitters
Rings - Motel vintage
Nails - OPI {doesn't say shade?!}

Sort of hit and miss photographs today, didn't really put that much thought into them! I reckon I look like a horse on drugs in the last one.. ha! Quite a simple outfit again, nothing special, I didn't really see anyone apart from Alex's family in the morning as I got ready and my mum and brother, and of course people at the hospital that I walked past.. so yeh :} I like this dress, especially the colour and the pleated skirt, its a really summer colour and always reminds me of Starbursts or Fruit Salad sweets!
Today was alright :} I stayed at Alex's last night and he went back to Cardiff this morning so I got dropped back home where I slapped on some makeup, updated my iTunes and went for a walk to meet my mum and brother at the hand clinic where my brother was getting his cast off {my family and broken bones ay!} I had a really good walk for the first couple roads, then my leg started to ache loads :{ but I was literally walking like I used to! head held high and on the way to the bus stop {my usual route}
Tomorrow I'm joining Christina and Charlotte from my old work for lunch in town, I've also got some Topshop vouchers I need to get rid of! so may buy something for Saturday night :}
We also might go on the big wheel in Bristol tomorrow for some sigh seeing 8)
I'm excited for Saturday night! going out with a few buddies from my old work and the usuals! should be a good'un :) 
Hope you all had a good day and had a chance to enjoy the sunshine once again! 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment