Tuesday, 13 March 2012

I wanna leave my mark so everybody knows, I was here






jacket - Rokit, Camden
tshirt - Topshop
necklace - Topshop
earings - Claires accessories 
skirt - Topshop
vans - Office, Bristol

My mum had an operation around 4 days ago so I've been spending my time looking after her the past couple days! I went to London last Thursday for my friends birthday and it was AWSOME, I forgot how much I love the city :} I love all the different languages and styles you hear and see, and the billions of clothes practically everywhere you turn, awsome awsome. 
I might put up some pictures of my past few days but not sure, a few of them are on my Tumblr if you're really interested :'}
Casual outfit today, walked to the shop for a couple things and just chilled really! 
xo


1 comment: