Tuesday, 20 March 2012

REALLY CRAP



Hat - River Island
Tshirt - Topman
Necklace - Urban Outfitters
Leggings - Topshop
Jacket - Topshop
Pumps - Topshop

Such a shitty outfit post today sorry guys :( I've actually been a bit all over the place today, saw my nan, following by seeing my dad, followed by Alex suddenly saying he'll come home tonight, (YEEEY), I love mid week surprises :) I'm meant to be posting a few letteres in a minute but my legs having a bit of a funny five minutes, I swear when I actually need to do something it plays up! Then people think its me pretending it hurts because I can't be bothered! Its not truuuuue! ha, I've been invited out tonight by Maddie and Jamie but I'm not sure if I'll go, first of all I'll probably have to wear my glasses.. and second like I said, my legs being stupid! Today was quite nice weather wise, couldn't really be bothered with making myself look super nice, although I do like the simple grey tee look. I also bought some MUA makeup today, 3 items for £3, will probably share later in the week! <3
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment