Friday, 2 March 2012

The Strange Sounds








Sleevless shirt - Topshop
Neckalce - Topshop
Hoody - American Apparel
Demin Jacket - Topshop
Headband - gift from nan <3
Plaited belt - Primark
Skirt - Topshop
Tights & socks - Primark
Shoes - Vans, Office Bristol

Today was another good day, I walked all round town {well to a few shops} AND to the garage after I came home to get an ice lolly with Alex.
I went to meet Christina and Charlotte from my old work for lunch, and our other friend Nick from Esprit came to join us too, we all ate ssooo mmuuuccchh. I was so full afterwards I thought I was going to pop! We had a little gander round Topshop too and I went to see a few other people from my old work, was nice to catch up :}
{Also ANOTHER sunny day today hooraah}
Today was an outfit to kind of go to lunch, but if you've followed my blog for a while you'll know I dress casual pretty much all the time! I'm going out tomorrow night {for the first time in MONTHS} so will probably try and find something to wear with Jamie tomorrow :}
Then we're going to pre drink at Christina's! so sorry if I don't update tomorrow peeps!
Hope you all had a good Friday, weekend time!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment