Saturday, 24 March 2012

SUNNY :}






Shirt - Select
Disco Pants - American Apparel
Socks - Topshop
Trainers - JD Sports
Sunglasses - Primark 

This is actually an outfit I should be wearing out tonight, thought I'd photograph it before it gets dark! Also no face makeup in these photos seeing as I want to save my face for later to put fresh make up on ha! Ive spent the day walking, doing things for my mum and sunbathing in the garden with my mum reading my book. As you can see I am SO pale dispite spending the past couple days absorbing at least a little sun, and my freckles have come out SSSSOO much today, as you can see when I don't wear foundation ha! Tis been quite a good day :) I really need to get myself a job now my leg is pretty much healed, I'm still worried about if I will be able to stand up for the type of work I want to do (retail), because I know I'd die of boredom and would just HATE working in an office job, I need clothes, people and gossip ha!
Hope you all enjoyed the sun today, has been a fab couple days weather wise!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment