Friday, 23 March 2012

Thats good




Shirt - Bristol Textile Recycling center
Tshirt - BOY London, Urban Outfitters
Shorts - Levi, market
Socks - Topshop
Shoes - JD sports

Excuse me for the terrible photos ! I always seem to only ever have time to take photos when I've just come in which is usually just as the light is disappearing (around 5.30pm at the moment), I went to town with Jamie today, we just had a bit of a mooch around and spent most of our time eating and drinking luxury foods, such as a milkshake from Coal, nacho's from Coal, and a Juice drink from a smoothy bar in Cabot Circus. Then I felt sick. ha! I actually bought two shirts today from Select (lols), but I've actually seen some really nice stuff in there lately! Planning to wear one of them out Saturday with my Disco Pants :) good times! I also bought the trainers I'm wearing in the photos, not 100% sure on them! They're actually from the Junior Boys section.. haha, but they were only £40, and for Nike Air's thats a bargain!! 
Hope you all enjoyed the weather today, my INSANELY pale legs got a glimpse of sunshine for once ha! My scars on my knee and side of my bone are healing nicely as you can see which is good :)) I'm sure they appreciate a bit of sun light too! 
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment