Monday, 30 April 2012

Guess whose back with a brand new rap




really shitty photos to be honest guys! Sorry about that ha.. I was rushing so much to get them taken as my camera battery was so close to 'exhausted' so yeah, thats my excuse.. I also had to use my small digital camera for the one of ma face. ha, excuse my face also, tired + been in town all day handing round CVs and what not results in lacking makeup. 
I feel really bad for not blogging in so long, but mainly for myself, I like to look back on my outfits for inspiration for occasions, like if I can't remember an out fit or don't know what to wear I can remind myself on here what looked good together.
Today I went for quite a casual look seeing as I was applying for jobs, I wanted to make it me but not TOO scruffy (like the usual me), so a bit more 'polished' or 'tidy' to make a good impression. I really do hate job hunting all over again, I thought those days were over for me when I got my first job! So I sure hope someone gets back to me soon, seeing as my mum has started to nag me for sitting around the house, and all the new shoes/clothes/makeup I want arent going to pay for themselves!
I have a few blog posts coming up that I'm probably going to plan tonight, just including things I've bought recently and what not. Is there anything you guys would want to see from me? photos from my weekend? my daily makeup routine on video? anythingggggg.. I'm getting bored with the standard outfit posts (as much as I like doing them). 
Let me know :) xo

Tshirt - Motel
Jeans - Topshop
Socks - Topshop
Shoes - Office
Earings - Primark
Watch - Urban Outfitters
Nails - Models Own, Disco Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment