Monday, 7 May 2012

Is this love that I'm feeling?











hello everyone :)
today I went to town with Alex to hand out yet MORE CVs.. :(
he treated me to a soy hot chocolate from Starbucks which was a nice morning treat! We're trying a new diet mainly for skin, Alex is just doing it for 'support', bless him. I'm basically eating all the foods I ate when I was younger to attempt to get rid of my eczema again once and for all! That involves no wheat/gluten/fizzy drinks/alcohol/egg/bread.. basically all the good things in life. No doughnuts, no getting drunk, no having beans on toast!!! I have had tuna every single day since starting it, and Alex has had brown rice hahah! Its been weird not being able to have a drink on a bank holiday, especially when the whole WORLD seems to be going out and having a good time. I'm actually going out tonight with a few friends, but wont be drinking, Its okay though, sometimes it doesn't bother me, I am also a pretty good 'fake drunk' hahah.. Bless me.
Today is kind of a casual/'fashionable' outfit to make the employers of Topshop, Dune and Fossil notice me.. lol
I couldn't really put much makeup on my face today seeing as my face eczema is playing up again :( but I don't think it looks that bad on camera, especially as I only have foundation dotted around my eyes, on my nose, and on my chin. I think if you've got a bright lippy, along with dark eyes, foundation doesn't matter all too much.
PS Apologies for already wearing this shirt and cardigan combination already.. I have so many more clothes I can/will be show casing on this blog yet today I chose to do pictures and am wearing something I've worn before! aha, ah well. Also apologies to the fact I look around 5 years old, couldn't be bothered with hair today bah.

jumper - Repycho
shirt - Rokit
ring - Mango
disco pants - American Apparel
socks - American Apparel
converse - Office

1 comment:

  1. great outfit! Love the ring!

    I really like your blog and your style, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete