Tuesday, 1 May 2012

OPI and Minnie Mouse


Just read on Twitter that OPI are teaming up for a collaboration with Minnie Mouse?! WHAT?! This is amazing, from what I can see of the newly released images of the polishes they look fricking amazing. 

I'm definitly getting my hands on the mini collection! I also will deffinitly be needing the 'Nothin' Mousie Bout' It' shade, which is packed full of sparkles/glitter AND hearts?! ahh so cute.


I am actually really in to pink shade at the moment, and have actually just recently been looking for a shade JUST like 'I'm All Ears'. I think pinks are great for Spring/Summer this year and are always nice when you want to feel especially girly. I usually go for dark nail polishes if I'm honest, however I wouldn't think twice about buying/trying out these new polishes from OPI. Seeing as they are collaborating with Minnie Mouse I would have actually expected more shade of Red/white/yellow, rather than Pink, I think this collection would possibly be more suited to a Disney Princess collaboration, but still.. loving this!
Big love
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment