Friday, 17 August 2012

20th Birthday







Birthday goodies! yaaaay!
So on August the 15th I turnt the ripe old age of 20 (oww, teenager forever please), I honestly feel quite old now, like, I almost feel as though I'm even coming to the end of my clubbing days?! I mean it feels like all the people who go out at the moment range from like 16-18 right?! I'm 20 now! FFS :(
Alas I'm not like 70 yet so its not all bad, here are a few of the things I recieved for my birthday!

B&W Converse - Alex's parents & nan
American Apparel leggings - Alex
Rings from Urban Outfitters - Alex
Necklace from Urban Outfitters - Alex
Socks and Lip balm from AA - Maddie
Rum (ma fave!) - Melissa

(PS Converse are a LITTLE dirty because I wore them out Wednesday night :})

THANKS GUYS <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment