Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Beauty lusts #1



001. Liz Earl Cleanse and Polish, £14.25
I am absolutely dying to try this product, after watching Louise's funny video on how to use the Cleanse and Polish I can't believe and quickly and easily her makeup came off, also the fact that she didn't have to scrub/scrape too much either! I'm just worried it will react with my annoying skin, however a lot of the ingredients are natural so maybe when I get some money together I'll try!

002. MAC Lipstick in Cyber, £14.00
I am a sucker for dark lipsticks, I'm not sure why they suit me, seeing as I have super pale skin, I just think dark lipsticks look good against my ginger hair and I just prefer the look of dark lipsticks up to lighter ones. I haven't bought a MAC lipstick since they were £12 (even though I remember when they were £11, I think its really awful they've gone up so much in price btw.. its not like they have a lack of customers or anything! Cheeky Mac..)

003. Revlon ColorBurst™ lip butter in Crème Brulee, £7.99 
I dont even care about the price anymore. I'm getting this. I've seen nothing but good things about the lip butter from Revlon, and despite what I just said about dark lip colours, I do like msyelf a good nude.  I really like the idea of a lipstick and lip butter/balm rolled into one!

004. Clarins odyssey eye palette, £30 
This is really quite a pricey product, however after seeing Lily's review on there soon to come Christmas collection, I can't help but want to try the beautiful palette! I will probably never actually be able to afford this myself, but maybe it can go on my christmas list ;)

005. Lush lip colour in Passionate, £14.50
I actually went into Lush not long ago and tried this lip colour on, it was SO BRIGHT, I had to ask Alex is it was brighter than anything else I owned, to which he replied 'way brighter!'. I. need. this. in. my. life. However the price saddens me deeply.. I know it'll last me ages but I'm not the type to wear lip colour every single day, so I'm not one for something that lasts necessarily

006. Penny talk Essie Mirror Metallics Collection for Summer 2012 
I recently saw this while looking over tumblr or something I think? I can't believe Essie have come out with a Metallics range and it completely missed me (I feel dopey for missing out on it coming out) BUT I LOVE THEM, especially Penny Talk (the bronzey coloured one)

007. Balmi SPF 15 Strawberry Lip Balm 10g £4.99 
I've seen this floating around quite a bit around the blogsphere too, I think the design looks really handy, and seeing as it has an SPF is just an added bonus, these balms are also on offer at the moment, 3 for 2 in Boots!

008. Dior Addict lip colour in Red Carpet, £24.00
Again, another dark lipstick, just like any other girl (I suspect anyway), I just want to have/try an expensive, designer product, I think the most expensive thing I own is a sample of Versace perfume from Glossy Box.. ha! So this would just be a treat really ;) 

009. 413 BLKR Larger Than Life Lip Gloss in Bleecker, £19.00
I NEED THIS, I really really want a lip colour that is really bright, and also includes a glossy finish, I think theres nothing nicer than shiny, bright, voluptuous lips (especially when they're red!)

010. NARS Blush in Orgasm, £21.00
I have the NARS bronzer in Laguna and it has lasted me literally every single day (almost..kind of.. not really EVERY day), since JANUARY. Its honestly awsome, suits my skin tone well, warms my face, and yeah, lasted ages.. Its only just starting to run out properly so I really would like to try a blush from NARS this time . (I use the bronzer as a blush).

Anything you're lusting after lately? I have £40 to last me till September so I don't think I'll be buying anything soon :'(

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait for that Clarins Palette, it looks amazing!!!
    Also I looove Cleanse and Polish, so worth it :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete