Sunday, 12 August 2012

#HOLIDAYHOP







Hallo there fellow bloggers and 'fans' (haha I wish), I decided to take part in this competition seeing as its an AWSOME prize and I've never really done one before, so gotta start somewhere I guess, I really enjoyed putting the blog posts together (so much so I stayed up till 3am one night working on the collages, bless me). I hope you like my take on the HOLIDAYHOP Ibiza/holiday themed competition, I honestly didn't realise before New Look could cater to my taste, but after being given the excuse to go through pretty much every tab on the New Look website, they have proved me wrong! Anyway, please comment and let me know what you think! 
Enter the competition yourself! For rules and entry requirements visit
&

5 comments:

  1. Awesome blogpost. I also participate in the contest and I will be happy if you check my entry on http://victoria-coeurdor.blogspot.com/2012/08/going-to-ibiza-5-outfits.html
    Enjoy your day :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awsome! Have checked yours out and commented :)! Thanks for taking the time to look over mine lovely :) xo

      Delete
  2. day 4 floral playsuit = total loves! Its so pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I love the bright colours :) xo

      Delete
  3. I love these outfits! The silver sequin wedges are amazing :)
    My entry is http://sleeplesswithsienna.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/new-look-holidayhop-giveaway.html if you'd like to have a look :) followed your blog too :) x

    ReplyDelete