Wednesday, 29 August 2012

On Da ToWn


Looking over my tagged photos on Facebook recently, I realise how much my life revolves around going out, getting drunk, and having a good time with the same group of people, I mean don't get me wrong, I absolutely love it.. but I've been thinking lately how much money I must've put into going out, if you know me irl, you'll know I'll take out maximum of £15 with me a night, and make it last, however its still £15 every single weekend?! also all the alcohol my body has had to cope with saddens me.. I think I've drank and gone out the most I ever have this year! I've got freshers coming up soon at my university, which worries me deeply seeing as I had such a bad time last year, however maybe this year will be different, maybe... I'm hoping to go to a few things in Bristol/London during the Freshers week to jumble it up a bit, also I don't like Cardiff night life anyway so seems a good plan for me! Seeing as I'm also not in halls this year I will probably end up spending most of the night clinging to Alex the whole time as I won't know anyone else! 
ANYWAYS, I decided to have a shop around at 'going out clothes' on le tinternet, I'm always buying clothes which I know I can wear during the day and night, the clubs me and my friends tend to go to are ones that you don't need heels/a tight dress to fit in, in fact you'd stick out like a sore thumb! So I decided, right, its time to get a bit girly.. I can always tell when I'm getting ready for a night out my mum looks at me and my friends in an almost concerned kind of way, as if to say 'are you really going OUT with your hair top knotted on top your head and wearing trainers?!'. yes mum. yes we are. (shes quite the dresser upper when going out with all her blonde girly friends). 

First I took a look at (obviously) some of the things in Topshop..


I'm going to London just before uni starts (if I actually have the money :"() so thought I'd have a gander on the Rokit website to see if they had any cool dresses or playsuits, (PS I know everything I've chosen from Topshop is black.. shhhh)

LACE FRONT PLAYSUIT BY COCO'S FORTUNE Price: £42.00

CARLA JUMPSUIT BY MOTEL Price: £32.00

DRAPE POCKET SHIRT BY BOUTIQUE Price: £65.00

PEARL EMBELLISHED SHORTS Price: £50.00

STUD COLLAR DRESS BY SISTER JANE Price: £75.00

RALPH LAUREN CHECK DRESS £65.00

PAINTERLY FLOWER PRINT DRESS £35.00

ROYAL BLUE PRINT DRESS £35.00

MAGENTA BODYCON DRESS £60

BLACK FLORAL & SWIRL METALLIC PRINT DRESS £45

ahh yaaa. Bit of a weird post today, yano when you want to blog, but your not really in the correct mood so your posts are a bit shoddy and, well, bad? ha. I might even end up deleting this post when I'm in a more blogger friendly mood pah! However, I really am the worst person to come to on advice to wear on a night out, I would honestly wear leggings. a top, and my converse to a club without giving a second crap, all the glitsy girly stuff really isn't me, but I've tried my best hey! I do really like the shorts that have come into Topshop recently (pearl embellished ones), I think there really cute and I do like the detailing. Hope you've enjoyed my random post anywayzZzZz :)



Heres the song I was listening to while doing this post, incase you wanted to know ;)

2 comments:

  1. I want pretty much everything you have featured in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I've nominated your blog for The Liebster Award.
    Check out http://blondiesstylefix.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/hey-everyone-so-ive-been-nominated-by.html to find out more!

    Lots of Love,
    Blondie X

    (blondiestylefix.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete