Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Quickie







Jumper - Alex's
Leggings - American Apparel
Socks - Topshop
Converse - Office
Hoops - New Look
makeup - Every day makeup look - *coming soon*

Went to lunch with my old work friend Christina today, and she told me some good good news, theres avaliablity at my old place of work, Esprit, again :) and for the THIRD time I've been offered my little 8 hour contract back, yayyy! I feel like piece by piece after my horrific time at uni/my accident things are finally getting on track and how they used to be again :) I'm planning on starting ballet lessons again come September and of course I am giving university another go.. maybe just not the cheerleading this time, or if I do, I'll be an on the floor type of girl, as aposed to a 'flyer' ha!
My outfits quite simple and casual, the jumpers Alex's but I looove it, so soft :) 

1 comment:

  1. ahh I love this whole outfit! the oversized jumper is cute xo

    http://www.kingdomheartsxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete