Thursday, 23 August 2012

Shoddy OOTD




 Lipstick - Barry M
Shirt - Select
Leggings - Topshop
Socks - Topshop
Converse - Office
(Not even got any accessories on! da fuk!)

First off, apologies for these photos, and this outfit, I'm pretty sure its one I've done before paha. I just couldn't be bothered much today (sorry, I feel so lazy and slobby lately).
But just to show this as an example.. this is my usual hair and makeup on any normal day. I can never be bothered with my hair, and like I say dont usually wear much makeup, so this really usually is as good as it gets.. IM SORRRYYY.
Anyway today me and Alex mooched round town for a while, which was kind of torture seeing everyone with there bags and people at tills buying loads of clothes/bits. Why is it when you have no money you can think of a bajillion things you want?
I'm planning to spend the whole weekend at Melissa's this weekend, seeing as there are two nights out on the go this weekend and I want to make it to at least one, also Melissa is on her own and Alex has luckily nabbed a FREE Reading ticket for the Saturday! (lucky him ay!).
but yes, will do my 10 Day Challenge tonight, lovelove 
xo

2 comments:

  1. You say shoddy, I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top! :) I've nominated you for the liebster award, check it out here :) xo
    http://sleeplesswithsienna.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete