Friday, 17 August 2012

Soft hearted







Dress - Topshop
Socks - American Apparel
Shoes - Office
Necklace - Urban Outfitters
Rings - Motel & Urban Outfitters

First off, so sorry about the lighting on these photos, it looks terrible and so dismal (mainly because the weather looked exactly the same way! also sorry for my weirdo face) 
Today I was hungover so couldn't be bothered to make much of an effort (hence my hair), and I was just spending my day over Alex's moping around so I thought this outfit was perfect for that, also despite the rain it was really hot, so thats why I have no tights on. I absolutely love my new shoes from Alex's parents/nan, they go with absolutely everything so far and I just love how sweet they look!
The frilly socks are another present from my best friend, Maddie. I really love the colours! The necklace is from Alex, literally everyone I've seen has complimented on it, which is nice :) I saw it ages ago in Urban Outfitters but decided against buying it for some reason, however when Alex took me birthday shopping, I couldn't resist asking for it :)
Today Alex has been painting my room (FINALLY), so the background in my photos will be a brighter light pink from now on. We're off back to Alex's now so I don't have to breath in all the fumes from the paint (phew!)
Hope you enjoy my outfit and have had a good day, also, have a good weekend !
xo

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that dress and the added touch of the socks!

    ReplyDelete