Thursday, 27 September 2012

Fitzpleasure

Hey guys :) I don't really have much to say at the moment, I'm going to be trying to do a ~video~ (yeah!) of my outfits from my first week at uni, I thought it would be a fairly fun ~project~ to do for a first video, I don't have a particularly high tech camera to film with but apparently its HD? It'll probably just be me flouncing around in a load of outfits, unless people want me to talk over it and say what I'm wearing? I was going to film while I'm here in Wales, but what with the early mornings and me forgetting my camera (nause), I thought it might just be easier to plan out the video more and just remember what I wore.

Again sorry for the lack of fashion related posts, for now I'll leave you with my favourite band at the moment, I've finally stopped listening to The Weekend every second of my musical life (although I still adore them) xo



No comments:

Post a Comment