Thursday, 6 September 2012

Sunny Snaps






Dress - H&M
Jumper - Boyfriends, vintage
Frilly socks - Topshop
Vans - Office
Necklace - Urban Outfitters
Hoops - New Look

I decided to take some photos outside today, the weather was bright and also nice and warm so I thought, why not! I think they've come out really well.
I spent the day at my nans today while Alex painted her hallway, we had a good chat and I spent most of the time just curled up on the sofa in the blanket (so tired ALL THE TIME lately, its very annoying), although I was thinking at the same time that I want to be all relaxed before a day at work tomorrow anyway ha. Outfit is pretty simpppps, didn't really think about it, Its fustrating that I never usually get to think about my outfits the morning I put them on as I pack them the night before for Alex's house. 
Anyway hope you enjoyed the sunshine today, my 'Passion for Fashion' blog post should be up soon so I look forward to sharing that with you :) PS This is my cat, Jeremy, he looked so cute just casually on the side (naughty cat), I like the expression I seem to have captured too ha.
(BTW I have no idea why my boobs look hilariously bigger than usual in these photos, I'm blaming it on the lighting)

chow! xo

1 comment: