Wednesday, 3 October 2012

GYM






Leggings - ASOS Vintage
Shirt - Bristol Textile Recycling center
Rock necklace - Urban Outfitters
Cross necklace - Topshop
Hoody - American Apparel
Coat - Miss Selfridges
Lipstick - Kate Moss
Socks - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop

Hi Guiiiz.
sorry I look so retarded in these photos, I took them literally straight after I'd got home from a train journey back home from Cardiff, I'm soso happy to be settled at home for the rest of the week now, I've actually had a decent week at uni despite the fact I missed practically a whole lecture on Tuesday morning because we thought we were supposed to be in at 11.30 rather than 9.30, so er, yeah that didn't work out too great! However we've been given a tasty little work load (quite a lot actually), which will keep me busy for a while, its weird now that my week/life has a structure I'm finding it easier to fit in my blogging seeing as I make time for it rather than do it when I feel like it.. dunno if that makes sense?
I have work tomorrow 10-4 which I cannot be bothered with, then work 11.30-8.30 Friday, bring on Saturday where I can lie in aaaallll day long (well at least until 12pm.. AT LEAST!), not really sure whats going on this weekend, I think Melissa and I are going to have a girly time seeing as she's having a stressful time at work and well, my life is just pretty hectic in general, would be nice to just eat crap and watch movies rather than go out and get rat-assed as usual.. (oops)
Hope you guys have had a productive week anyway :)
PS I aboslutely love this necklace from Topshop, its like a mood ring style, as in it changes colour with mood (temperature ;)), I looove iiit, the chain is a rose gold sort of colour and the colours in the cross are beauties! The only thing I don't like about it is the shortness of the chain! boooo.
xo

4 comments:

  1. Understated and casual and cool. Love it. Super edgy :) I love your lip colour too! Bang on for AW12!

    LIQUORICE Blog

    x

    ReplyDelete