Tuesday, 2 April 2013

wiwt



Top - Topshop
Skirt - Topshop
Socks - Topshop
Shoes - Office
Glasses - Osiris, Specsavers 
Necklace - Topshop

Just a short post for you today, I literally have nothing planned, but got up and dressed because it seems like such a nice sunny day outside, my mums gone out and left me with my ill brother thought which is a tad annoying seeing as we can't go anywhere until shes back!
We might be getting a puppy today, I'm pretty much 50/50 that my mums boyfriend will bring one home, hes been teasing my mum about the idea the whole bank holiday weekend and I know the family all really want one so I dont really get whats holding us back... !!!
I look like I have a really big head and bad hair in this photo. Soz!

Ciao xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I saw the polka dot top in Top Shop and love it!
    I'm glad its sunny where you are, it's freezing in my house! ;'(
    Love
    Grace X
    http://blondiesstylefix.blogpsot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, the polka dots are fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look, those socks are so cool

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit! :) did you get a puppy? x
    www.sleeplesswithsienna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete